Header Banner Adsense

Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Very Fun Game!

A family member told me about this awesome game! It is called Statetris. It is a very fun spin off of Tetris. There are different difficulty levels. I played easy and successfully completed the United States in 4:16. There are also different versions with all the different continents and countries! This is a very fun way to pass some time, but feel as though you are being educated at the same time! Play the game and report back to me what time you get! Everyone who gets a time faster than my 4 minutes and 16 seconds will get a link on my site. This fun little competition will end Monday so get playing!

Advertisement Come have a random good time at Random Encounters of We!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I've added your web site to my favorite bookmarks on Stumbleupon. I'll be sure to drop by at a future date as soon as you post new updates. Kudos Outstanding Job! I don't really like blogs but your blog was one of the reasons I finally set up my own one.


bubble trouble

Unknown said...

This game is very fun and best game to play. this involves games from shooting to role playing games to racing games. There are so many different types of games; many of these are being brought into the market by their creators at really cheap prices also.


Mario And Bros